Hi, y’all! Fall is quite literally around the corner (first day of Fall is Monday!) and the Kaases finally got on board with adding some orange to the house. I’m sorry, but it’s just not a color I decorate with so fall is it’s time to SHINE. Changing seasons is fun to do, but I love, love, love being able to do it easily. Here are some ways that I bring a new season into our home stress-free!
- Pick a nook to make dedicated to the season! For us, it’s a handmade (thank you, Bryan!) wooden piece that I have under a window in the living room! I’ve added some $1 pumpkins from Walmart, two fall dolls (I think I got them from Home Goods) on a straw bail (Walmart find from this year!) and a fabric pumpkin (got it from Home Goods a few years ago).
- Change out the mantle wreath! I got a pumpkin one from Home Goods about 2 years ago and bust it out year after year. It’s just such an easy way to keep the decor fresh and in-season.
- Bring out the cinnamon, peppermint and cypress scents! I have peppermint scents going in the house right now and keep a cinnamon broom (got it from Trader Joe’s!) near the door to set the fall mood as soon as people walk in.
- Change floral on the kitchen table! I don’t keep things alive long so I always opt for fake florals. This year I simply added in some orange florals from Walmart, which only cost about $3.
I’ve linked what I could below! You’ll see that I don’t have a lot of the decor linked because some of them are older pieces that I keep stored away and also find that a majority of the decor I pick are available in-store only. Head to your local Walmart, Home Goods or Hobby Lobby for affordable fall decor pieces! Have a great week!
- Salt and Pepper Shakers
- MacKenzie Childs Vase
- Blue Sodalite Frame (Go to Deign Your Own, Choose Home, Choose 4×4 Frame, Blue Sodalite and Antique Silver)
- Decor Gemstone (most similar, similar, similar, similar, similar)