Hi, there! It’s that time of year again and the Sephora Spring Sale is beginning this week! Here is when we can all shop:
ROUGE – 20% off 4/17 through 4/27
VIB – 15% off 4/21 through 4/27
INSIDER – 10% off 4/23 through 4/27
This is the perfect time to restock your favorites or try something new. I’m listing some of my tried-and-true picks from Sephora below in case you’re looking to try something new!
You can shop by clicking the images below or the links on the product names. All of the links provided are commisionable links and I thank you so much for the support!
- Lancome SKIN FEELS GOOD Skin Nourishing Foundation – My ride or die foundation! I love that it covers my blemishes, blends effortlessly and is lightweight enough so I don’t feel it on my face. The price ain’t bad either at only $35! I wear 025W a majority of the year.
- Too Faced Born This Way Powder Foundation – I use this to set my Lancome foundation and a little goes a long way! This is also a great powder to use on its own or even for touch-ups throughout the day. I wear Vanilla during winter and Golden Beige during warmer months.
- SUPERGOOP! CC Cream SPF 35 – This is a recent find and I love it so far. I got this cc cream specifically for my “no makeup” makeup days haha! I also got it because it has phenomenal skin protection! I wear Light-to-Medium.
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer – A holy grail for bronzer – especially in the summer months! This has a beautiful color and gives a sun-kissed glow.
- NARS Orgasm Illuminating Loose Powder – Holy smokes, this gives a gorgeous color! I use it as a blush+highlighter on the tops of my cheek bones. Anyone with a darker complexion could use it as a highlighter that has a rose shimmer! The best part is that it lasts FOREVER!
- Tartlette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette – This is my go-to for everyday eyeshadow. I personally love the warm hues that this palette gives!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel – If you need something to set those bushy COVID19 brows in place, this is the stuff for you! I typically apply this after filling in my brows as a finishing touch.
- Lancome DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL Longwear Eyeliner – Need a good ol’ classic pencil eyeliner? THIS IS IT! It’s super easy to apply and stays put all day (or night?!)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Balm with SPF 15 in Sugar Rosé Tinted – This will give your lips a feminine tint and protect them throughout the day while moisturizing!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Nude Cream Liquid Lip – I love this creamy lipstick for when I where a nude! Tempt has a mauvy-pink tint and Exposed has a more nude tint.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil – This is my favorite to use for my red lip! The shade Cruella is the perfect red.
- Pete Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel – I finally found a cleanser that does a killer job at taking off my makeup. I typically only use this at the end of the day if I have makeup on because it can dry out my skin if I use it excessively.
- Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner – I run this over my face after washing with a cleanser and I’m always shocked at how much this picks up! It also refreshes my skin since it’s made with saw palmetto and cooling mint and the salicylic acid minimizes my pores.
- Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb – This is a recent find and I’m loving the balance of moisture without oil!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo – My favorite dry shampoo! I’ve tried plenty that do a decent job but this is the only one that I feel refreshes my hair without putting extra gunk in it.